The Scope of work included design , construction , supervision & commissioning of a 7,000 m³ evaporation pond for Rabigh Electric Company to receive process wash water with PH 2 to 10 including a return pump line.
Design Services. - AutoCAD Drawing for the Evaporation Pond.
- General Layout Ramp Details Cross Section.
- General Leachate management layout.
- Embankment Details.
- Geosynthetic Layers Details.
- Excavation works. Points Site
- Material Specification.
A general Excavation / Embankments with grading, compaction and sub grade treatment to reach the required levels; this will include also access ramps construction toward the cell.
Geosynthetic materials supply and installation supervision.
- Supply and installation of GCL (Geosynthetic Clay Liner).
- Supply and installation of HDPE 2mm waterproof Geomembrane on the supported GCL.
- Geosynthetic materials anchorage.
Construction supervision of transfer system (Piping/DN 300mm/Earthworks) from the Power Plant (Only 10m Length of HDPE Pipe outside the Pond).
The project was designed in May 2014, Constructed and commissioned November 2014.